200 hour Hatha Yoga TTC
Hatha Yoga is a profound science of alignment, purification and energy channelization towards absolute balance of mind and body. Based on the basic principle of yoga as union Hatha Yoga brings unification. It is the union of the two polarities that we find universally throughout the nature. Hatha Yoga represents this duality in human system as ‘Ha’ which is right nostril or sun and ‘Tha’ which is left nostril or moon. When the dual aspects of Sun and Moon are aligned and merged there is awakening of higher consciousness in the practitioner.
Hatha Yoga is the mother of all yoga styles and gives strong foundation in all the key elements of yoga like asana, pranayama, kriya and creates a conducive environment within us for higher practices like dharana and dhyana. Bring the cohesiveness between the forces of ‘Ha-Tha’ to broaden your understanding of yoga and deepen your practice with our Teacher Training course and find the yoga teacher hidden in you.
Our Philosophy of Hath Yoga Teacher Training
We keep our teacher training program real and authentic to the core. We achieve this by adhering to the principles of Yoga given in the important yogic texts. The most prominent of them are Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali Yogasutra and Bhagavad Gita. “Calming the mental distractions” as suggested by Patanjali is the bottom line of Yoga practice. Hatha which consider itself as stepping-stone to Patanjali’s Raja Yoga greatly assists us to achieve this cherished state of mental calmness. Both Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga go side by side. In similar fashion we introduce Hatha Yoga to our students in the training program. We infuse the dynamic practices of Hatha Yoga with the insights available in the Yoga sutras of Raja Yoga. In this way our awareness flows from our dynamic state to the more silent aspect of personality. Therefore, Hatha Yoga is a powerful way of living where we manifest both dynamism (sun) and silence (moon) or the masculine and feminine aspect in perfect balance. Only when these two are properly balanced within us we are complete human being. That is how we guide our students through a challenging and intensive 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course towards the specialization in Hatha Yoga.
When we train we also keep in mind the benchmarks of Yoga practice and teaching uphold by Yoga Alliance. We distinguish our self in this by meeting and exceeding the standards of quality, competence and safety of Yoga practitioners maintained by Yoga Alliance.
- Professional, scientific and intelligent Yoga teaching to help you advance your yoga career.
- Learn how to design and give a coherent Hatha Yoga class with transformative potential.
- Learn the art of verbal instructions for a classical Hatha Yoga class
- Ample free time for self study and reflection.
- Conducted on sustainable Agriculture Farm.
- Enjoy fresh vegetarian organic meals.
- Field trips and outing to Reserve Forests, National Parks and into the Himalayas.
- Extra recreational classes like traditional Indian painting and cooking.
- Become a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher.
- Internationally recognized Yoga Alliance certified course making you eligible to teach yoga worldwide.
- Ability to make your own Yoga sequence for self development.
- Competency in teaching more than 50 Āsana, major Prāṇāyāma, Kriyā and other Advance Yoga Techniques.
- Competency in dealing with modern day hazards like stress through Yoga.
- Comprehensive understanding of Yoga with exposure to all four streams of Yoga.
- Take home India’s rich spiritual heritage.
The 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program provides a strong foundation in classical Hatha Yoga by training in six major areas. These powerful practices of Hatha transform one into a fountain of health and vigor; fight ageing and exhaustion; and gives mental clarity and charm.
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama: it is a set of 48 subtle exercises based on sophisticated knowledge of human system. These require little physical effort, yet have a very beneficial effect on the system.
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama: it is a set of 5 powerful physical exercises. This ancient yogic fitness regime re-vitalizes the entire physical body and tremendously improves physical fitness.
- Classical Surya Namaskara: Surya Namaskara is a vital 12 step yogic practice of great antiquity. A practice of solar vitalization Surya Namaskara is a holistic practice of complete integration of personality.
- Asana: a potent aspect of Hatha Yoga, learn 50 asana as a tool for developing stability and ease. The profound mechanism of asana helps us to conquer the pair of opposites to experience inner equilibrium.
- Kriya: learn 4 kriyas for internal purification. They detoxify the body; build deep internal awareness; and lead to voluntary control over involuntary reflexes.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is a deep reflective practice which expands the life force and balances the flow of prana in the entire body.
Other Aspects Include:
- Meditation for utmost focus and overwhelming stillness leading to unparalleled bliss.
- Advance yoga techniques for release of stress and tensions from the body-mind system.
- Essentials of anatomy and physiology.
- Business aspects of Yoga to setup your own brand Yoga studio or school.
- Three wholesome organic meals with evening snacks
- Comfortable twin sharing accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Library with excellent collection of yoga books and magazines
- Sprawling 70 acre farm for leisure activities
- Pick and drop facility from & to New Delhi airport included in course fee
- Atmospheric Yoga Hall
Yoga is for everyone and everyone needs Yoga. Whether you have some prior experience of Yoga or if you are completely new to the discipline, Yoga picks the individual from where he is. What you need is the pragmatic awareness of the fact that Yoga is a spiritual discipline and that which strengthens your yoga practice should be observed and rest be rejected. We accept application from 18 years of age onward and there is no upper age limit. Even during the last stage of life Yoga practice accrues great benefit says the Bhagavadagītā.
|1||Techniques, Training and Practice||100|
|3||Anatomy and Physiology||20|
|4||Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics||30|
|6-7:30 AM||Yoga Practice (Kriyā, āsana, prāṇāyāma, dhyāna)|
|8:45-9:15 AM||Karma Yoga|
|10-11 AM||Lecture/ Jñāna Yoga|
|11-12 AM||Lecture/Asana Adjustment/Teaching Methodology|
|12-12:45 PM||Advance Yoga Practice (CM, PET, MSRT)|
|3-4 PM||Yoga Sūtras/Bhagavadgītā|
|4-5 PM||Anatomy & Physiology|
|5-5:30 PM||Evening Snacks|
|5:30-6:30 PM||Yoga Practice|
|6:30-7 PM||Bhajan/Bhakti Yoga/Leisure|
|7-8 PM||Self Study|
* Schedule for weekdays (Monday-Friday), Saturday: Half day, Sunday: Rest day/excursion
The course is conducted at our main campus located in pollution free and peaceful environment of Chaudhary Farms in the village Tanda Bijaisi, Pilibhit. You will be the part of traditional teaching method known as “Gurukul”, where students live with their Guru or teacher until they finish their study. The Gurukul system is the best way to learn where both the teacher and students form a cohesive unit of mutual trust, learning and illumination. Akshara Yoga School is wholly dedicated to impart and develop necessary Yoga skills and knowledge for you to become the best possible Yoga teacher.
|December 4-31, 2017||$1250 Close|
|February 1-28, 2018||$1250 Available|
|March 5-31, 2018||$1250 Available|
|April 2-29, 2018||$1250 Available|
|May 2-29, 2018||$1250 Available|
|June 1-28, 2018||$1250 Available|
|July 2-29, 2018||$1250 Available|
|August 2-29, 2018||$1250 Available|
|September 3-30, 2018||$1250 Available|
Price includes: one neti pot, two t-shirts and training manual for students
Learning Yoga in India is now far easier than ever before with the launch of e-Visa facility by government of India. Students can come on e-Tourist visa for short term Yoga education in India. You can apply for e-Visa online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival in India. The validity of e-Visa is 60 days.
e-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/ for e-Visa application process