200 hour Hatha Yoga TTC
Hatha Yoga is the science of purification and channelization of energies towards absolute balance of mind and body. Based on the basic principle of yoga as union Hatha Yoga brings unification. It is the union of the two polarities that we find universally throughout the nature. Hatha Yoga represents this duality in human body as ‘Ha’ which is pingala or right nostril and ‘Tha’ which is ida or left nostril. When the dual aspects of ida and pingala merge there is awakening of higher consciousness in the practitioner. That is why the purpose of asana, pranayama, cleansing techniques etc. in Hatha Yoga is to open energy channels for the flow of energy in definite paths without causing any harm to body and mind.
In Hatha Yoga it is of prime importance to maintain self-observation and to witness the changes that takes place in the body so that we become aware of the subtler aspects of our personality.
Our Philosophy of Hath Yoga Teacher Training
We keep our teacher training program real and authentic to the core. We achieve this by adhering to the principles of Yoga given in the important yogic texts. The most prominent of them are Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali Yogasutra and Bhagawad Gita. “Chitta vritti nirodha” as suggested by Patanjali is the bottom line of Yoga practice. And Hatha Yoga which consider itself as stepping-stone to Patanjali’s Yoga greatly assist us to achieve this cherished state of mental control. That is why the traditional Hatha Yoga is only practiced for Raj Yoga. Both Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga go side by side. In similar fashion we introduce Hatha Yoga to our students in the training program. We infuse the dynamic practices of Hatha Yoga with the insights available in the Yogasutras also known as Raja Yoga. In this way we channelize from our dynamic (body) state to the more silent (mind, awareness) aspect of personality by combining Hatha with Raja yoga. That is how we guide our students through a challenging and intensive 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course towards a transformative and sustainable Yoga.
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a fully residential one month (4 weeks) course in Hatha Yoga. Yoga Teacher Training course is for all yoga enthusiasts from across the world wishing to gain true, reliable and relevant yoga knowledge on the spiritual land of India and to disseminate it further.
- Professional, scientific and intelligent Yoga teaching to help you advance your yoga career.
- One of the best school infrastructure in India.
- Learn Advance Yoga Techniques.
- A unique blend of tradition and modern scientific approach to Yoga learning.
- Ample free time for self study and reflection.
- Conducted on sustainable Agriculture Farm.
- Enjoy fresh vegetarian organic meals.
- Field trips and outing to Reserve Forests, National Parks and into the Himalayas with one night stay.
- Extra recreational classes like traditional Indian painting and cooking.
- Become a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher.
- Internationally recognized Yoga Alliance certified course making you eligible to teach yoga worldwide.
- Master yoga skills for a solid foundation in Yoga .
- Ability to make your own Yoga sequence for self development.
- Competency in teaching more than 50 Āsana, major Prāṇāyāma, Kriyā and other Advance Yoga Techniques.
- Competency in dealing with modern day hazards like stress through Yoga.
- Comprehensive understanding of Yoga with exposure to all four streams of Yoga.
- Take home India’s rich spiritual heritage.
The 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program provides a solid foundation in Yoga by clearing the misconceptions, broadening your understanding of Yoga and gaining the competency to teach.
- Training in Āsana techniques for offsetting the pair of opposites, making each posture an experience of firmness and pleasance. Learn to teach more than 50 āsana as a tool for developing stability in body and mind.
- Prāṇayāma for extending the life force and opening of the higher states of consciousness. This also includes bandhas for channelizing energy into specific paths.
- Kriyā for detoxification, deep internal awareness and voluntary control over involuntary reflexes.
- Meditation for generating the creative potential, the dynamism of consciousness, through the experience of silence within.
- Learn advance yoga techniques for witnessing the deeper layers of mind and thereby effective release of stress and tensions from the body-mind system.
- Teaching methodology and asana adjustments.
- Essentials of anatomy and physiology to understand to mechanism of yoga practices at the level of mind and body.
- Explore the holistic concept of human personality from yoga perspective.
- Develop a balanced and harmonious personality by working on different facets of personality through the exploration of four streams of yoga.
- Study of traditional Yoga texts of Haṭha Yoga Pradīpikā, Bhagavadagītā and patañjali yogasūtra.
- Integrated campus with accommodation, dining, classroom, studio and faculty residence in the same premises.
- Three wholesome organic meals with evening snacks
- Comfortable twin sharing accommodation
- 24 hour free Wi-Fi service
- Library with excellent collection of yoga books and magazines
- Sprawling 70 acre farm for leisure activities
- Pick and drop facility from & to New Delhi airport included in course fee
- Atmospheric Yoga Hall
Yoga is for everyone and everyone needs Yoga. Whether you have some prior experience of Yoga or if you are completely new to the discipline, Yoga picks the individual from where he is. What you need is the pragmatic awareness of the fact that Yoga is a spiritual discipline and that which strengthens your yoga practice should be observed and rest be rejected. We accept application from 18 years of age onward and there is no upper age limit. Even during the last stage of life Yoga practice accrues great benefit says the Bhagavadagītā.
|1||Techniques, Training and Practice||100|
|3||Anatomy and Physiology||20|
|4||Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics||30|
|6-7:30 AM||Yoga Practice (Kriyā, āsana, prāṇāyāma, dhyāna)|
|8:45-9:15 AM||Karma Yoga|
|10-11 AM||Lecture/ Jñāna Yoga|
|11-12 AM||Lecture/Asana Adjustment/Teaching Methodology|
|12-12:45 PM||Advance Yoga Practice (CM, PET, MSRT)|
|3-4 PM||Yoga Sūtras/Bhagavadgītā|
|4-5 PM||Anatomy & Physiology|
|5-5:30 PM||Evening Snacks|
|5:30-6:30 PM||Yoga Practice|
|6:30-7 PM||Bhajan/Bhakti Yoga/Leisure|
|7-8 PM||Self Study|
* Schedule for weekdays (Monday-Friday), Saturday: Half day, Sunday: Rest day/excursion
The pollution free and peaceful environment of Chaudhary Farms in Pilibhit forms the woodland of Akshara Yoga School. The idyllic farm that nourishes the Yoga School with its pure air, water and food is completely in accord with yogic values. Apart from this a 50 cow dairy farm in the vicinity ensures supplies for fresh milk to the school kitchen. This seemly environment of our school gives you a staggering Yoga experience.
|August 1-28, 2017||$1400 Close|
|September 1-28, 2017||$1400 Available|
|October 2-29, 2017||$1400 Available|
|November 2-29, 2017||$1400 Available|
|December 4-31, 2017||$1400 Available|
|February 1-28, 2018||$1400 Available|
|March 5-31, 2018||$1400 Available|
|April 2-29, 2018||$1400 Available|
|May 2-29, 2018||$1400 Available|
Fees for Hatha Yoga TTC for Indian Nationals is Rs 50000. (Includes registration fee of Rs 10,000) Call us to Book