Akshara Yoga School located in the foothills of Himalayas at Chaudhary Farms is an ideal place to enjoy yoga during vacation. Practice yoga sessions in morning, attend the philosophical discourse and dive deep into yoga techniques through advance practices during the day and tune with the nature during evening strolls in farm woodland. Experience all this and much more in the environmentally health and sprawling peaceful locales of our school.
- Explore Yoga as a way of healthy living in natural and peaceful environment while you holiday on a sustainable agriculture farm.
- Freedom to attend full Yoga Teacher Training schedule during the stay or choose your favorite sessions.
- Enjoy healthy organic meals sourced from our own farm.
- Witness or become a part of everyday activities that unfold daily on our agriculture farm including dairy.
- Expert yoga faculty, idyllic ambiance and country side location to make you feel that your stay is worthwhile.
- Comfortable twin sharing rooms with attach bathrooms
- Three organic meals with evening snacks
- Free Wi-Fi and library facility
- Full course material
- In-house facility of yoga teachers, staff, studio, class rooms etc., making 24 hour accessibility to all yoga resources
Duration of yoga vacation is up to 10 days
A $400 fee will be charged for Yoga vacation. Please contact us through email for your bookings. Once we confirm your place you can pay your fee upon reaching the school.
Please note that it is a vacation program and hence no certificate will be issued for any learning or competency you gain.